Earlier this month, in response to an incident in which he was allegedly ejected from a Heat/Lakers game, Lil Wayne took advantage of his gig at an All Star Weekend event to bust a few shots at the NBA and the Heat’s star players, notably claiming to have slept with Chris Bosh’s wife. Though Tunechi expressed his contrition for the comments during a recent interview with 99 Jamz’ Felisha Monet, the apology didn’t come quickly enough to prevent Pitbull from striking back in defense of his adopted hometown on newly-released diss track Welcome to Dade County. Harlem Shake, the dancefloor-scorching hit from Bauuer, backs the Latin rap heavyweight as he offers Weezy (a current South Beach resident) a little advice: “Moral of the story: don’t sh*t where you eat.” Do Pit’s punchlines hit home? As always, y’all get the final say. This joint won’t be appearing on any larger project, but fans craving more can cop the headliner’s latest album, Global Warming, now via PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc..
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)