Earlier this month, in response to an incident in which he was allegedly ejected from a Heat/Lakers game, Lil Wayne took advantage of his gig at an All Star Weekend event to bust a few shots at the NBA and the Heat’s star players, notably claiming to have slept with Chris Bosh’s wife. Though Tunechi expressed his contrition for the comments during a recent interview with 99 Jamz’ Felisha Monet, the apology didn’t come quickly enough to prevent Pitbull from striking back in defense of his adopted hometown on newly-released diss track Welcome to Dade County. Harlem Shake, the dancefloor-scorching hit from Bauuer, backs the Latin rap heavyweight as he offers Weezy (a current South Beach resident) a little advice: “Moral of the story: don’t sh*t where you eat.” Do Pit’s punchlines hit home? As always, y’all get the final say. This joint won’t be appearing on any larger project, but fans craving more can cop the headliner’s latest album, Global Warming, now via PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc..
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.