Though the three studio albums he released at TVT Records were chock full of club bangers, Pitbull has scored his biggest hits to date (the Lil’ Jon-assisted Krazy, which peaked at #30 on the Billboard Hot 100 and I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho), which hit #11), as a free agent. That independent success has landed him a deal with major label Polo Grounds Music/J Records. Though the two aforementioned singles have since been re-released, today we present the emcee’s first all-original single at his new label home. For his newest party jam, Mr. 305 and hitmaking producer Jim Jonsin bring a few ladies back to their suite for some Hotel Room Service. In keeping with Pit’s recent penchant for classic club samples, Mr. Rebel Rock backs the rapper’s rhymes with a snippet of the Nightcrawlers’ house standard Push the Feeling On. Expect Pitbull to continue heating up dancefloors everywhere this summer, building fan anticipation for Rebelution‘s September 1st release.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.