Though the three studio albums he released at TVT Records were chock full of club bangers, Pitbull has scored his biggest hits to date (the Lil’ Jon-assisted Krazy, which peaked at #30 on the Billboard Hot 100 and I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho), which hit #11), as a free agent. That independent success has landed him a deal with major label Polo Grounds Music/J Records. Though the two aforementioned singles have since been re-released, today we present the emcee’s first all-original single at his new label home. For his newest party jam, Mr. 305 and hitmaking producer Jim Jonsin bring a few ladies back to their suite for some Hotel Room Service. In keeping with Pit’s recent penchant for classic club samples, Mr. Rebel Rock backs the rapper’s rhymes with a snippet of the Nightcrawlers’ house standard Push the Feeling On. Expect Pitbull to continue heating up dancefloors everywhere this summer, building fan anticipation for Rebelution‘s September 1st release.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.