Though the three studio albums he released at TVT Records were chock full of club bangers, Pitbull has scored his biggest hits to date (the Lil’ Jon-assisted Krazy, which peaked at #30 on the Billboard Hot 100 and I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho), which hit #11), as a free agent. That independent success has landed him a deal with major label Polo Grounds Music/J Records. Though the two aforementioned singles have since been re-released, today we present the emcee’s first all-original single at his new label home. For his newest party jam, Mr. 305 and hitmaking producer Jim Jonsin bring a few ladies back to their suite for some Hotel Room Service. In keeping with Pit’s recent penchant for classic club samples, Mr. Rebel Rock backs the rapper’s rhymes with a snippet of the Nightcrawlers’ house standard Push the Feeling On. Expect Pitbull to continue heating up dancefloors everywhere this summer, building fan anticipation for Rebelution‘s September 1st release.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)