Cuban-American hip hop sensation Pitbull is back with his newest sexy ladies’ anthem, Go Girl. Although Mr. 305 trades his usual loud-sounding voice for a near-whisper (as the Ying Yang Twins have done a few times,) his 2 Live Crew influence is obvious, as he boasts about getting all the sexy ladies to the dance floor. With a minimalist-sounding beat (a la Mr. Collipark on Bun B’s Git It) by Milwaukee-based producer Soundz (One Chance‘s Look At Her), as well as guest appearances by the self-proclaimed “Baddest B*tch” Trina and newcomer Young Boss, look for Go Girl to receive maximum airplay in the clubs and at radio nationwide.
Written by Burmy on 06/26/07
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.