Imagine if gas prices were over ten dollars a gallon, Jay-Z had really retired from hip-hop, and DJBooth wasn’t your number one online destination– doesn’t the thought just make you go Krazy? Well, rapper Pitbull has his audience doing just that in this potential new single off his yet-to-be-titled fourth studio album. Thanks to the success of previous collaborations like Culo, Bojangles, and The Anthem, Mr. 305 has once again scooped up “Juanito, el Rey de Crunk” (or Lil’ Jon for those not fluent in Spanish) for a synthier-than-usual dancefloor beat that those old computer speakers won’t do a justice to. When this record is spun by the club DJs, head for the dance floor or find cover.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.