Imagine if gas prices were over ten dollars a gallon, Jay-Z had really retired from hip-hop, and DJBooth wasn’t your number one online destination– doesn’t the thought just make you go Krazy? Well, rapper Pitbull has his audience doing just that in this potential new single off his yet-to-be-titled fourth studio album. Thanks to the success of previous collaborations like Culo, Bojangles, and The Anthem, Mr. 305 has once again scooped up “Juanito, el Rey de Crunk” (or Lil’ Jon for those not fluent in Spanish) for a synthier-than-usual dancefloor beat that those old computer speakers won’t do a justice to. When this record is spun by the club DJs, head for the dance floor or find cover.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/08
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.