Imagine if gas prices were over ten dollars a gallon, Jay-Z had really retired from hip-hop, and DJBooth wasn’t your number one online destination– doesn’t the thought just make you go Krazy? Well, rapper Pitbull has his audience doing just that in this potential new single off his yet-to-be-titled fourth studio album. Thanks to the success of previous collaborations like Culo, Bojangles, and The Anthem, Mr. 305 has once again scooped up “Juanito, el Rey de Crunk” (or Lil’ Jon for those not fluent in Spanish) for a synthier-than-usual dancefloor beat that those old computer speakers won’t do a justice to. When this record is spun by the club DJs, head for the dance floor or find cover.
Written by Burmy on 08/24/08
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.