That “puff, puff, pass” is the name of the game in Pitbull’s new single Sticky, where Mr. 305 teams up with Diplomat Jim Jones to catalogue and pay tribute to one of their favorite pastimes. Straight off his upcoming album The Boatlift,Sticky sticks with Pitbull’s successful song making blueprint of a catchy hook over a Lil’ Jon beat. However, though it is a Lil’ Jon production, you get the feeling that this track is in need of a few of Jon’s patented “WHAT?!” and “O-KAY’s!” for it to be truly complete. Missing vocals or not, Pitbull is giving us the perfect excuse to call up our connections and start a rotation of our very own!
Written by Lochy N. on 02/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.