That “puff, puff, pass” is the name of the game in Pitbull’s new single Sticky, where Mr. 305 teams up with Diplomat Jim Jones to catalogue and pay tribute to one of their favorite pastimes. Straight off his upcoming album The Boatlift,Sticky sticks with Pitbull’s successful song making blueprint of a catchy hook over a Lil’ Jon beat. However, though it is a Lil’ Jon production, you get the feeling that this track is in need of a few of Jon’s patented “WHAT?!” and “O-KAY’s!” for it to be truly complete. Missing vocals or not, Pitbull is giving us the perfect excuse to call up our connections and start a rotation of our very own!
Written by Lochy N. on 02/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.