That “puff, puff, pass” is the name of the game in Pitbull’s new single Sticky, where Mr. 305 teams up with Diplomat Jim Jones to catalogue and pay tribute to one of their favorite pastimes. Straight off his upcoming album The Boatlift,Sticky sticks with Pitbull’s successful song making blueprint of a catchy hook over a Lil’ Jon beat. However, though it is a Lil’ Jon production, you get the feeling that this track is in need of a few of Jon’s patented “WHAT?!” and “O-KAY’s!” for it to be truly complete. Missing vocals or not, Pitbull is giving us the perfect excuse to call up our connections and start a rotation of our very own!
Written by Lochy N. on 02/14/07
Submit your Rating
PoloGrounds/J/Mr. 305 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mr. Bojangles" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.