Though nine-piece hip-pop collective Pink Grenade is racing against a two-month deadline to become world famous, the crewmates haven’t let the pressure get to them. Recently, they even spent 3 Days kicking back and relaxing in L.A. On their latest single, follow-up to last week’s Light’s Out, the SMH Records signees fill us in the whirlwind of drugs, sex and liquor they enjoyed in the City of Angels. Funk Volume‘s Dizzy Wright jumps on Jonathan Hay and Mike Smith‘s smoky, piano-driven beat to deliver an introspective guest 16. Fear of a Pink Planet currently remains unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Famous as F*ck" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.