Though nine-piece hip-pop collective Pink Grenade is racing against a two-month deadline to become world famous, the crewmates haven’t let the pressure get to them. Recently, they even spent 3 Days kicking back and relaxing in L.A. On their latest single, follow-up to last week’s Light’s Out, the SMH Records signees fill us in the whirlwind of drugs, sex and liquor they enjoyed in the City of Angels. Funk Volume‘s Dizzy Wright jumps on Jonathan Hay and Mike Smith‘s smoky, piano-driven beat to deliver an introspective guest 16. Fear of a Pink Planet currently remains unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Famous as F*ck" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.