Though nine-piece hip-pop collective Pink Grenade is racing against a two-month deadline to become world famous, the crewmates haven’t let the pressure get to them. Recently, they even spent 3 Days kicking back and relaxing in L.A. On their latest single, follow-up to last week’s Light’s Out, the SMH Records signees fill us in the whirlwind of drugs, sex and liquor they enjoyed in the City of Angels. Funk Volume‘s Dizzy Wright jumps on Jonathan Hay and Mike Smith‘s smoky, piano-driven beat to deliver an introspective guest 16. Fear of a Pink Planet currently remains unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Famous as F*ck" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.