Though nine-piece hip-pop collective Pink Grenade is racing against a two-month deadline to become world famous, the crewmates haven’t let the pressure get to them. Recently, they even spent 3 Days kicking back and relaxing in L.A. On their latest single, follow-up to last week’s Light’s Out, the SMH Records signees fill us in the whirlwind of drugs, sex and liquor they enjoyed in the City of Angels. Funk Volume‘s Dizzy Wright jumps on Jonathan Hay and Mike Smith‘s smoky, piano-driven beat to deliver an introspective guest 16. Fear of a Pink Planet currently remains unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Famous as F*ck" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.