Pill and B. Stille may be from different generations of Southern hip-hop, but their approaches to life and music could hardly be better matched. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to All My Life, a brand new promo single (and Booth-exclusive world premiere) on which the ATL rhymesayer and the Nappy Roots veteran come together to share their respective philosophies on hip-hop, haterdom and the paper chase. First to flow over Uzie and Just Muzik Productions’ tuneful yet whip-ready production, Pill flaunts his ride and his dedication to the grind in his determination-drenched opener, before passing the mic to Stille for a more easygoing perspective on the hustle: “Do work—do what? This sh*t fun, makin’ money off music.” Audio Stepchild‘s Sabrina, the buzzmaking singer who brought us Fallen Star and I Want to Shoot Lady Gaga, ties the record together with a breathy chorus. All My Life isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but nothing’s to say that a handful of rave reader reviews couldn’t inspire Pill and Stille to reunite for further collaborations. Either way, keep your browsers locked for all the latest from both artists!
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)