After a tough breakup it usually takes a while to bounce back, although some folks bounce back quicker than others. After a few weeks of speculation, Pill revealed that his separation from Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group was official, although he seemed to state it was never an official partnership to begin with. Either way, both parties have gone their separate ways; perhaps for the better. So what do you do to move on? Well, Pill decided to drop It’s All On Me, from his forthcoming, unscheduled The Epidemic EP. Produced by Needlz, All On Me features stringy production that allows the emcee to maintain a cool-headed approach on the record while presenting a serious subject matter in which he advises any denouncers to fall back. So what does Pill do after the breakup? Get back on his feet and keep it moving to maintain his buzz in the streets. If you want to hear some more of Pill before The Epidemic drops, feel free to check out his last project, the DJBooth-hosted The Diagnosis, available for stream and download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 01/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.