After a tough breakup it usually takes a while to bounce back, although some folks bounce back quicker than others. After a few weeks of speculation, Pill revealed that his separation from Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group was official, although he seemed to state it was never an official partnership to begin with. Either way, both parties have gone their separate ways; perhaps for the better. So what do you do to move on? Well, Pill decided to drop It’s All On Me, from his forthcoming, unscheduled The Epidemic EP. Produced by Needlz, All On Me features stringy production that allows the emcee to maintain a cool-headed approach on the record while presenting a serious subject matter in which he advises any denouncers to fall back. So what does Pill do after the breakup? Get back on his feet and keep it moving to maintain his buzz in the streets. If you want to hear some more of Pill before The Epidemic drops, feel free to check out his last project, the DJBooth-hosted The Diagnosis, available for stream and download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 01/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.