After a tough breakup it usually takes a while to bounce back, although some folks bounce back quicker than others. After a few weeks of speculation, Pill revealed that his separation from Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group was official, although he seemed to state it was never an official partnership to begin with. Either way, both parties have gone their separate ways; perhaps for the better. So what do you do to move on? Well, Pill decided to drop It’s All On Me, from his forthcoming, unscheduled The Epidemic EP. Produced by Needlz, All On Me features stringy production that allows the emcee to maintain a cool-headed approach on the record while presenting a serious subject matter in which he advises any denouncers to fall back. So what does Pill do after the breakup? Get back on his feet and keep it moving to maintain his buzz in the streets. If you want to hear some more of Pill before The Epidemic drops, feel free to check out his last project, the DJBooth-hosted The Diagnosis, available for stream and download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.