After a tough breakup it usually takes a while to bounce back, although some folks bounce back quicker than others. After a few weeks of speculation, Pill revealed that his separation from Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group was official, although he seemed to state it was never an official partnership to begin with. Either way, both parties have gone their separate ways; perhaps for the better. So what do you do to move on? Well, Pill decided to drop It’s All On Me, from his forthcoming, unscheduled The Epidemic EP. Produced by Needlz, All On Me features stringy production that allows the emcee to maintain a cool-headed approach on the record while presenting a serious subject matter in which he advises any denouncers to fall back. So what does Pill do after the breakup? Get back on his feet and keep it moving to maintain his buzz in the streets. If you want to hear some more of Pill before The Epidemic drops, feel free to check out his last project, the DJBooth-hosted The Diagnosis, available for stream and download.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 01/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)