Feeling down? Pill has just the thing to lift your spirits; released at the tail end of last week, the ATLien’s latest mixtape leak finds him expressing his gratitude to be Alive over the blissfully mellow, sax-laced production of 3 Little Digs beatsmith Prentis Brown. Those digging this upbeat banger should keep it locked for the latest release details on Pill’s Epidemic mixtape (unscheduled, but coming soon), as well as on his yet-untitled Maybach Music debut album (due out in 2012).
Written by richard on 11/28/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.