Love is a powerful thing, but there’s a limit to the amount of bullsh*t any one person can take before walking out the door. On new single I’m Tired, released along with official visuals by Yannique Barker (aka SoBe Entertainment label head Stack$), Phyllisia speaks her mind to a man who’s finally stepped over that line. Joining the SoBe Entertainment songstress over Kwame Kandelore‘s string-laced production, Flo Rida offers the man’s perspective on the situation. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can, as always, keep it locked for the latest from this rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unconditional Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.