Love is a powerful thing, but there’s a limit to the amount of bullsh*t any one person can take before walking out the door. On new single I’m Tired, released along with official visuals by Yannique Barker (aka SoBe Entertainment label head Stack$), Phyllisia speaks her mind to a man who’s finally stepped over that line. Joining the SoBe Entertainment songstress over Kwame Kandelore‘s string-laced production, Flo Rida offers the man’s perspective on the situation. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can, as always, keep it locked for the latest from this rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unconditional Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.