Love is a powerful thing, but there’s a limit to the amount of bullsh*t any one person can take before walking out the door. On new single I’m Tired, released along with official visuals by Yannique Barker (aka SoBe Entertainment label head Stack$), Phyllisia speaks her mind to a man who’s finally stepped over that line. Joining the SoBe Entertainment songstress over Kwame Kandelore‘s string-laced production, Flo Rida offers the man’s perspective on the situation. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can, as always, keep it locked for the latest from this rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unconditional Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.