Love is a powerful thing, but there’s a limit to the amount of bullsh*t any one person can take before walking out the door. On new single I’m Tired, released along with official visuals by Yannique Barker (aka SoBe Entertainment label head Stack$), Phyllisia speaks her mind to a man who’s finally stepped over that line. Joining the SoBe Entertainment songstress over Kwame Kandelore‘s string-laced production, Flo Rida offers the man’s perspective on the situation. While this cut isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can, as always, keep it locked for the latest from this rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unconditional Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.