After a disappointing stint with Atlantic Records, up-and-coming emcee Phreshy Duzit is back as a newly minted member of the After Platinum team with his latest promo single, Watch Me. Duzit recruits Nylez for the production - after the duo teamed up earlier this year, for Duzit’s last single, Hit Me Up - who provides a strong, synth based sound for Phreshy to spit his rhymes over. On the mic, Duzit teams up with fellow After Platinum representative and newly re-signed to Bad Boy artist, Los for high-energy collaboration. Phreshy’s rhyme work is solid, but Los comes close to stealing the show on Watch Me. Though the song is not yet attached to any particular project, keep your eyes and ears locked on DJBooth for the latest.
Written by Dillon White on 04/30/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stacks on Deck" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)