After a disappointing stint with Atlantic Records, up-and-coming emcee Phreshy Duzit is back as a newly minted member of the After Platinum team with his latest promo single, Watch Me. Duzit recruits Nylez for the production - after the duo teamed up earlier this year, for Duzit’s last single, Hit Me Up - who provides a strong, synth based sound for Phreshy to spit his rhymes over. On the mic, Duzit teams up with fellow After Platinum representative and newly re-signed to Bad Boy artist, Los for high-energy collaboration. Phreshy’s rhyme work is solid, but Los comes close to stealing the show on Watch Me. Though the song is not yet attached to any particular project, keep your eyes and ears locked on DJBooth for the latest.
Written by Dillon White on 04/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stacks on Deck" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)