After a disappointing stint with Atlantic Records, up-and-coming emcee Phreshy Duzit is back as a newly minted member of the After Platinum team with his latest promo single, Watch Me. Duzit recruits Nylez for the production - after the duo teamed up earlier this year, for Duzit’s last single, Hit Me Up - who provides a strong, synth based sound for Phreshy to spit his rhymes over. On the mic, Duzit teams up with fellow After Platinum representative and newly re-signed to Bad Boy artist, Los for high-energy collaboration. Phreshy’s rhyme work is solid, but Los comes close to stealing the show on Watch Me. Though the song is not yet attached to any particular project, keep your eyes and ears locked on DJBooth for the latest.
Written by Dillon White on 04/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stacks on Deck" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.