J.R.R. Tolkein once wrote, “Not all who wander are lost.” On new single WanderLust first time featuree Phresh James proves that maxim true. Over a contemplative beat by Bodega Creative Co., the Miami native invites listeners to accompany him as he travels down the long and winding road to success in the music game. Does this meditative selection leave you craving more? Then you’ll find what you seek on the Panhandle State repper’s UniversalLvePeriod mixtape (complete with an accompanying, UnkleLuK-directed short film entitled Bruce Wayne Dark Knight), coming this summer.
Written by richard on 06/24/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"IDC (Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)