Feeling a little Lonely? You’re not alone—or you don’t have to be, anyway. On the second single off his forthcoming street album, Florida emcee Phresh James shares his own feelings of isolation in the wake of a nasty breakup, pouring out his feelings over a spacey synth beat by Steven A. Clark (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver an airy hook). Has this cut lifted your spirits? Then keep it locked for release details on the artist’s Universal Lve Period mixtape, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.