Feeling a little Lonely? You’re not alone—or you don’t have to be, anyway. On the second single off his forthcoming street album, Florida emcee Phresh James shares his own feelings of isolation in the wake of a nasty breakup, pouring out his feelings over a spacey synth beat by Steven A. Clark (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver an airy hook). Has this cut lifted your spirits? Then keep it locked for release details on the artist’s Universal Lve Period mixtape, which has yet to receive a drop date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.