Feeling a little Lonely? You’re not alone—or you don’t have to be, anyway. On the second single off his forthcoming street album, Florida emcee Phresh James shares his own feelings of isolation in the wake of a nasty breakup, pouring out his feelings over a spacey synth beat by Steven A. Clark (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver an airy hook). Has this cut lifted your spirits? Then keep it locked for release details on the artist’s Universal Lve Period mixtape, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.