Feeling a little Lonely? You’re not alone—or you don’t have to be, anyway. On the second single off his forthcoming street album, Florida emcee Phresh James shares his own feelings of isolation in the wake of a nasty breakup, pouring out his feelings over a spacey synth beat by Steven A. Clark (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver an airy hook). Has this cut lifted your spirits? Then keep it locked for release details on the artist’s Universal Lve Period mixtape, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 09/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)