A month has passed since Phresh James stepped into the Booth with post-breakup jam Lonely, but the Panhandle State repper is still neck-deep in the grieving process. On follow-up Down the Line, Bodega‘s moody acoustic-guitar samples (borrowed from Jose Gonzales’ tunes of the same title) set the stage for lyrical reflections on heartbreak from James and fellow Floridian J. NiCS. Phresh James’ Universal Lve Period street album is scheduled for release in December, and fans can look forward to the Booth-sponsored first installment of J. NiCS’ Southern N*ggas Ain’t Slow mixtape on November 14.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!