What?! You still haven’t copped Phive‘s DJBooth-sponsored street album, two whole days after its release? If the shame of being behind the curve doesn’t light a fire under your posterior, perhaps new single The Way It Goes will. Released along with its official visuals, the record finds Benton Allen James serving up an understated synth instrumental as rapper Joe Crush, singer/guitarist J. Timber and DJ 818 enjoy the perks of life on the road. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to download your very own copy of Party Phoul.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
Submit your Rating
Boyd Allen Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing To Say" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.