What?! You still haven’t copped Phive‘s DJBooth-sponsored street album, two whole days after its release? If the shame of being behind the curve doesn’t light a fire under your posterior, perhaps new single The Way It Goes will. Released along with its official visuals, the record finds Benton Allen James serving up an understated synth instrumental as rapper Joe Crush, singer/guitarist J. Timber and DJ 818 enjoy the perks of life on the road. Feeling it? Then what are you waiting for—click here to download your very own copy of Party Phoul.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
Submit your Rating
Boyd Allen Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing To Say" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.