You’d be surprised at what a woman’s body is capable of. According to Virginia native Phil The Thrill‘s latest single, TYDUH, it can knock you out of the park, find you in the dark, build Noah’s ark, and move like a work of art. Impressive, eh? Phil isn’t the average joker, though, so he knows exactly how to handle all of these features. He understands that some women live two lives—one on the pole and another in the classroom—but he’d like to take one away in order to live a third life out on a remote island. So throw your dollars up high, if you feel the same way. Although you won’t hear production similar to this Sai Woods beat at your local strip club, the high pitched shrieks on TYDUH will resonate in your mind all day and night (even while you’re in that club). TYDUH will be found on Phil’s upcoming project, Barely Awake II, due out this summer.
Written by Bryan H on 04/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Scene of a Dream" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.