The 78th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Phil Nash, the Detroit up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for Going Up and Hip Hop Ish. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Nasty Nash freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas’ Fear of the Black Man’s Mandingo. Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for two weeks following Friday’s premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/4/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unstoppable (Regional Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)