The 78th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Phil Nash, the Detroit up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for Going Up and Hip Hop Ish. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Nasty Nash freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas’ Fear of the Black Man’s Mandingo. Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for two weeks following Friday’s premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unstoppable (Regional Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.