The 78th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Phil Nash, the Detroit up-and-comer who earned reader acclaim for Going Up and Hip Hop Ish. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Nasty Nash freestyle, the 20/20 Records rapper flows over a DJ Green Lantern-produced beat originally featured on Nas’ Fear of the Black Man’s Mandingo. Nash is currently preparing for the August 11th release of his Mick Boogie and Dub Floyd-presented Phil of the Future (Part 2) mixtape.
Our series will be going on hiatus for two weeks following Friday’s premiere of exclusive freestyle #79; watch for #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/4/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Unstoppable (Regional Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)