Like most of us, Phil Adé needs a vacation every now and again. It’s not the professional grind that runs the DMV rhymesayer down, however—it’s the exhausting demands of the many women in his life. Tired of playing the field, Phil contemplates settling down with his favorite chick on new mixtape single Xscape. Over Ashton Gold‘s tuneful, R&B-infused boardwork, Adé expresses his doubts about monogamy, but tells the girl in question, “If you wanna, we can take it there.” For this smooth selection, May’s reader-acclaimed Nas Told Me and many more fresh cuts, check out Phil’s R.O.S.E. street album when it drops digitally on Tuesday, July 30.
Written by richard on 07/8/13
DMV lyricist Phil Adé has unleashed his latest full-length, R.O.S.E. (Result of Society's Evil). The Booth fave's sixth free album in total, the project follows December 2011's PhilAdéFriday2. Included among its 17...
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.