It’s been a few months since last we featured Phil Adé on the solo tip—is he still the same fresh and fly DMV repper we know and love? Indubitably; on Still Adé, his latest #PHILADEFRIDAY freestyle, the Booth fave takes a page from Dr. Dre‘s book, making clear that absolutely nothing about him has changed over the beat from 2001 classic Still Dre. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for all the latest tunes from Phil Adé, including future entries in his ongoing series.
Written by richard on 11/4/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.