For the penultinate entry in his #PhilAdeFridaysSeries, DMV repper (and freestyle series alum) Phil Adé hooks up with beatsmith Mark Henry to flip Coldplay’s Speed of Sound into an exuberant tribute to the fast life. Tune in next FRriday, May 27, for the thrilling conclusion to #PhilAdeFridays, and keep it locked for all the latest tunes off Adé‘s A Different World LP, set to drop July 12, via 2DopeBoyz.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.