For the penultinate entry in his #PhilAdeFridaysSeries, DMV repper (and freestyle series alum) Phil Adé hooks up with beatsmith Mark Henry to flip Coldplay’s Speed of Sound into an exuberant tribute to the fast life. Tune in next FRriday, May 27, for the thrilling conclusion to #PhilAdeFridays, and keep it locked for all the latest tunes off Adé‘s A Different World LP, set to drop July 12, via 2DopeBoyz.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.