As The Wizard of Oz has taught us, there’s absolutely No Place Like Home. On his latest #PhilAdeFriday release, a cut dedicated to anyone traveling during the holiday season, Phil Adé drops wistful bars about the comforts of kicking back with loved ones after weeks on the road. Produced by DJ Money and featuring the warm hook vocals of Kevin Ross, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the DMV repper and freestyle series alum‘s forthcoming compilation #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.