As The Wizard of Oz has taught us, there’s absolutely No Place Like Home. On his latest #PhilAdeFriday release, a cut dedicated to anyone traveling during the holiday season, Phil Adé drops wistful bars about the comforts of kicking back with loved ones after weeks on the road. Produced by DJ Money and featuring the warm hook vocals of Kevin Ross, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the DMV repper and freestyle series alum‘s forthcoming compilation #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.