As The Wizard of Oz has taught us, there’s absolutely No Place Like Home. On his latest #PhilAdeFriday release, a cut dedicated to anyone traveling during the holiday season, Phil Adé drops wistful bars about the comforts of kicking back with loved ones after weeks on the road. Produced by DJ Money and featuring the warm hook vocals of Kevin Ross, this is just one of many quality jams to be found on the DMV repper and freestyle series alum‘s forthcoming compilation #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2, scheduled to hit the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.