Single number two off the Tribe frontman’s 2008 solo LP, The Renaissance, Q-Tip‘s Move gets overhauled by Phil Adé on the latest entry in the DMV spitter’s #PhilAdeFridays series. Over J. Dilla‘s soulful chopped-sample boardwork, the Booth fave drops verses jam-packed with smooth braggadocio. Keep it locked for further entries in Adé‘s online series leading up the December 30, release of his #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 mixtape.
Written by richard on 12/12/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.