When you’ve got a light as bright as Phil Adé has, it’d be a crime not to Let It Shine. On the latest installment in his ongoing digital series, the DMV-repping fave promises to make full use of his mic-murdering talents, flowing over Thelonious Dre‘s mellifluous chopped-soul-sample production. Keep it locked for further #PhilAdeFriday releases, and watch for compilation mixtape #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 to arrive on the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.