When you’ve got a light as bright as Phil Adé has, it’d be a crime not to Let It Shine. On the latest installment in his ongoing digital series, the DMV-repping fave promises to make full use of his mic-murdering talents, flowing over Thelonious Dre‘s mellifluous chopped-soul-sample production. Keep it locked for further #PhilAdeFriday releases, and watch for compilation mixtape #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 to arrive on the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.