When you’ve got a light as bright as Phil Adé has, it’d be a crime not to Let It Shine. On the latest installment in his ongoing digital series, the DMV-repping fave promises to make full use of his mic-murdering talents, flowing over Thelonious Dre‘s mellifluous chopped-soul-sample production. Keep it locked for further #PhilAdeFriday releases, and watch for compilation mixtape #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 to arrive on the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.