When you’ve got a light as bright as Phil Adé has, it’d be a crime not to Let It Shine. On the latest installment in his ongoing digital series, the DMV-repping fave promises to make full use of his mic-murdering talents, flowing over Thelonious Dre‘s mellifluous chopped-soul-sample production. Keep it locked for further #PhilAdeFriday releases, and watch for compilation mixtape #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 to arrive on the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.