When you’ve got a light as bright as Phil Adé has, it’d be a crime not to Let It Shine. On the latest installment in his ongoing digital series, the DMV-repping fave promises to make full use of his mic-murdering talents, flowing over Thelonious Dre‘s mellifluous chopped-soul-sample production. Keep it locked for further #PhilAdeFriday releases, and watch for compilation mixtape #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 to arrive on the ‘net December 30.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.