Update: Click “Listen Now” above to watch Phil’s JeromeD-directed “Gone!” video.
While rocking the mic has always been Phil Adé‘s number-one priority, the D.C. representative is equally adept as getting bodies out onto the dancefloor. As proof, I present new #PhilAdeFridays entry Gone!, a club-ready cut which finds the emcee dropping his swag-heaviest bars over The Official bass-booming percussion and synth arpeggios. Does this braggadocious banger leave you craving more? Watch for Adé‘s #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 compilation mixtape to hit the ‘net for free download two weeks from last Friday, on December 30.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.