Update: Click “Listen Now” above to watch Phil’s JeromeD-directed “Gone!” video.
While rocking the mic has always been Phil Adé‘s number-one priority, the D.C. representative is equally adept as getting bodies out onto the dancefloor. As proof, I present new #PhilAdeFridays entry Gone!, a club-ready cut which finds the emcee dropping his swag-heaviest bars over The Official bass-booming percussion and synth arpeggios. Does this braggadocious banger leave you craving more? Watch for Adé‘s #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 compilation mixtape to hit the ‘net for free download two weeks from last Friday, on December 30.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.