Update: Click “Listen Now” above to watch Phil’s JeromeD-directed “Gone!” video.
While rocking the mic has always been Phil Adé‘s number-one priority, the D.C. representative is equally adept as getting bodies out onto the dancefloor. As proof, I present new #PhilAdeFridays entry Gone!, a club-ready cut which finds the emcee dropping his swag-heaviest bars over The Official bass-booming percussion and synth arpeggios. Does this braggadocious banger leave you craving more? Watch for Adé‘s #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 compilation mixtape to hit the ‘net for free download two weeks from last Friday, on December 30.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.