Update: Click “Listen Now” above to watch Phil’s JeromeD-directed “Gone!” video.
While rocking the mic has always been Phil Adé‘s number-one priority, the D.C. representative is equally adept as getting bodies out onto the dancefloor. As proof, I present new #PhilAdeFridays entry Gone!, a club-ready cut which finds the emcee dropping his swag-heaviest bars over The Official bass-booming percussion and synth arpeggios. Does this braggadocious banger leave you craving more? Watch for Adé‘s #PhilAdeFriday Vol. 2 compilation mixtape to hit the ‘net for free download two weeks from last Friday, on December 30.
Written by richard on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)