So you didn’t feel what Nathan was saying last year when he gave Phil Adé’s The Letterman a solid four Booth spins (something that is always vied for in the music community)? For those who might have been too timid to jump on the Adé bandwagon, fear not, for you have a second chance this year. The Freestyle Series alum drops Break Me Off today, a little something-something that will have longtime fans and new listeners alike enjoying what the man is throwing down in 2011. Produced by BrandUn DeShay, the nothing-but-eclectic boardwork compliments Phil as his lyricism reveals he’s fearlessly honest thoughts; he’s not asking the world from his talents, but enough to make a living (a sentiment very few in the industry would ever echo). Now all we have to do is sit back, enjoy, and see how Phil’s ambitions play out in the coming year. If you liked this real talk, be sure to break off a piece of Ashley Outrageous Presents: The Playlist Vol. 2, which dropped today.
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!