They say nothing good happens after midnight but, from the sound of Phil Adé’s latest feature, 2AM seems to be a time of peak productivity for the DMV emcee. On ode to post-party/club shenanigans, Adé showcases his charismatic, confident flow as he delivers hedonistic verses over Sunny Norway’s eclectic boardwork. Of course, Phil isn’t partying alone. Bun B joins in the post-club antics, rattling off cocky and braggadocious bars in his unmistakable, boisterous flow. 2AM is the latest single off Ade’s forthcoming R.O.S.E (Result of Society’s Evil) LP, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Phil Adé‘s Backie T-directed 2AM visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
DMV lyricist Phil Adé has unleashed his latest full-length, R.O.S.E. (Result of Society's Evil). The Booth fave's sixth free album in total, the project follows December 2011's PhilAdéFriday2. Included among its 17...
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.