They say nothing good happens after midnight but, from the sound of Phil Adé’s latest feature, 2AM seems to be a time of peak productivity for the DMV emcee. On ode to post-party/club shenanigans, Adé showcases his charismatic, confident flow as he delivers hedonistic verses over Sunny Norway’s eclectic boardwork. Of course, Phil isn’t partying alone. Bun B joins in the post-club antics, rattling off cocky and braggadocious bars in his unmistakable, boisterous flow. 2AM is the latest single off Ade’s forthcoming R.O.S.E (Result of Society’s Evil) LP, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Phil Adé‘s Backie T-directed 2AM visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.