They say nothing good happens after midnight but, from the sound of Phil Adé’s latest feature, 2AM seems to be a time of peak productivity for the DMV emcee. On ode to post-party/club shenanigans, Adé showcases his charismatic, confident flow as he delivers hedonistic verses over Sunny Norway’s eclectic boardwork. Of course, Phil isn’t partying alone. Bun B joins in the post-club antics, rattling off cocky and braggadocious bars in his unmistakable, boisterous flow. 2AM is the latest single off Ade’s forthcoming R.O.S.E (Result of Society’s Evil) LP, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Phil Adé‘s Backie T-directed 2AM visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.