They say nothing good happens after midnight but, from the sound of Phil Adé’s latest feature, 2AM seems to be a time of peak productivity for the DMV emcee. On ode to post-party/club shenanigans, Adé showcases his charismatic, confident flow as he delivers hedonistic verses over Sunny Norway’s eclectic boardwork. Of course, Phil isn’t partying alone. Bun B joins in the post-club antics, rattling off cocky and braggadocious bars in his unmistakable, boisterous flow. 2AM is the latest single off Ade’s forthcoming R.O.S.E (Result of Society’s Evil) LP, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Phil Adé‘s Backie T-directed 2AM visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.