They say nothing good happens after midnight but, from the sound of Phil Adé’s latest feature, 2AM seems to be a time of peak productivity for the DMV emcee. On ode to post-party/club shenanigans, Adé showcases his charismatic, confident flow as he delivers hedonistic verses over Sunny Norway’s eclectic boardwork. Of course, Phil isn’t partying alone. Bun B joins in the post-club antics, rattling off cocky and braggadocious bars in his unmistakable, boisterous flow. 2AM is the latest single off Ade’s forthcoming R.O.S.E (Result of Society’s Evil) LP, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Phil Adé‘s Backie T-directed 2AM visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
DMV lyricist Phil Adé has unleashed his latest full-length, R.O.S.E. (Result of Society's Evil). The Booth fave's sixth free album in total, the project follows December 2011's PhilAdéFriday2. Included among its 17...
368 Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gimme Dat" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)