Rittz, Tech N9ne, Twista, Yelawolf... all rhymesayers whom you can count on to pack more syllables into one record than some rappers spit in an entire album. PHENOM‘s destined to add his name to that illustrious list, if the triple-time flows he showcases on new single and debut feature Heist are any indication of his m.o. Of course, speed isn’t all the Windy City buzzmaker has to offer; he also excels where lyrical substance is concerned. Over Raymond “Shondale” Hinton‘s slow-rolling street boardwork, he touches on everything from his spiritual beliefs to the legacy of MLK. I Didn’t Come I Was Sent is slated to drop this fall. In the meantime, keep it locked for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 07/25/14
Submit your Rating
Project Born Records/ ELITEMIND
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.