Introduced to the Booth way back in October of 2007 with mixtape cut Wind It, Pheave makes his long-awaited return to our pages with newly-released promo single Keep It Movin. Here, Xcel‘s stark synth-sample production bangs in the back as the Windy City emcee drops swag-laden bars about his cash stacks, his whip game, and his sex appeal. This joint was originally set for inclusion on a joint EP with Xcel, but the project was scrapped in favor of releasing all records as singles. Keep it locked for more in the weeks and months ahead!
Written by richard on 12/2/11
Submit your Rating
UP&COMERS/ FKMG INC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wind It ft. JL" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.