Chicago native Pheave (or Feva as older fans know of him) is finally ready to break though on a national level. Signed to Universal’s Blackground Records, home to Tank, Timbaland and the late Aaliyah, the upstart rapper just wants to become a priority. Having inked a deal three years ago, 2007 was supposed to be a shining moment; not the beginning of an initial push. Looking to build some buzz off his Born Wit It street mix tape, Pheave smoothly flows over the harmonies of singer JL and asks his ladies to Wind It. Though the message is quite old, the duo pulls off the collaboration nicely.
Written by DJ Z on 10/2/07
UP&COMERS/ FKMG INC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Movin" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.