Chicago native Pheave (or Feva as older fans know of him) is finally ready to break though on a national level. Signed to Universal’s Blackground Records, home to Tank, Timbaland and the late Aaliyah, the upstart rapper just wants to become a priority. Having inked a deal three years ago, 2007 was supposed to be a shining moment; not the beginning of an initial push. Looking to build some buzz off his Born Wit It street mix tape, Pheave smoothly flows over the harmonies of singer JL and asks his ladies to Wind It. Though the message is quite old, the duo pulls off the collaboration nicely.
Written by DJ Z on 10/2/07
Submit your Rating
UP&COMERS/ FKMG INC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Movin" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.