Before marriage, life is often a roller coaster ride of failed relationships and lost loves that leaves you full of highs and lows. (I say before marriage, but we all know that someone whose entire life has a roller coaster ride.) But then you find that special someone that makes you leave the amusement park and want to settle down, even going so far as to put 20s on the Range. Or at least that’s what it means for Phaze3, who make their first DJBooth feature appearance in the form of Ur The One. Produced by Canei Finch, Ur The One has a soft and relaxing sound that allows each member of the trio to share their thoughts on why the object of their affections is, indeed, the One. Whether you’re still on the open market or you’re thoroughly handcuffed, you can hear Ur The One and more from Phaze3 on their upcoming mixtape, The Reason Why, due out May 8.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)