Before marriage, life is often a roller coaster ride of failed relationships and lost loves that leaves you full of highs and lows. (I say before marriage, but we all know that someone whose entire life has a roller coaster ride.) But then you find that special someone that makes you leave the amusement park and want to settle down, even going so far as to put 20s on the Range. Or at least that’s what it means for Phaze3, who make their first DJBooth feature appearance in the form of Ur The One. Produced by Canei Finch, Ur The One has a soft and relaxing sound that allows each member of the trio to share their thoughts on why the object of their affections is, indeed, the One. Whether you’re still on the open market or you’re thoroughly handcuffed, you can hear Ur The One and more from Phaze3 on their upcoming mixtape, The Reason Why, due out May 8.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/18/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.