Before marriage, life is often a roller coaster ride of failed relationships and lost loves that leaves you full of highs and lows. (I say before marriage, but we all know that someone whose entire life has a roller coaster ride.) But then you find that special someone that makes you leave the amusement park and want to settle down, even going so far as to put 20s on the Range. Or at least that’s what it means for Phaze3, who make their first DJBooth feature appearance in the form of Ur The One. Produced by Canei Finch, Ur The One has a soft and relaxing sound that allows each member of the trio to share their thoughts on why the object of their affections is, indeed, the One. Whether you’re still on the open market or you’re thoroughly handcuffed, you can hear Ur The One and more from Phaze3 on their upcoming mixtape, The Reason Why, due out May 8.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.