Before marriage, life is often a roller coaster ride of failed relationships and lost loves that leaves you full of highs and lows. (I say before marriage, but we all know that someone whose entire life has a roller coaster ride.) But then you find that special someone that makes you leave the amusement park and want to settle down, even going so far as to put 20s on the Range. Or at least that’s what it means for Phaze3, who make their first DJBooth feature appearance in the form of Ur The One. Produced by Canei Finch, Ur The One has a soft and relaxing sound that allows each member of the trio to share their thoughts on why the object of their affections is, indeed, the One. Whether you’re still on the open market or you’re thoroughly handcuffed, you can hear Ur The One and more from Phaze3 on their upcoming mixtape, The Reason Why, due out May 8.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/18/13
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.