Introduced to the Booth readership via April 2013’s reader-approved Ur the One, indie R&B trio Phaze3 has been quiet for the past year and change. Today, they make their long-awaited return to our front page with Different, a freshly-released single off their next independent full-length. On this heartfelt ballad, ATL, DAQ and Shelton J. struggle to convince a woman—and themselves—that their player days are through. Canei Finch provides a mellow, keyboard-led backdrop for their impressive vocal harmonies. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the October arrival of Phaze3’s The Reason Why LP.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.