Introduced to the Booth readership via April 2013’s reader-approved Ur the One, indie R&B trio Phaze3 has been quiet for the past year and change. Today, they make their long-awaited return to our front page with Different, a freshly-released single off their next independent full-length. On this heartfelt ballad, ATL, DAQ and Shelton J. struggle to convince a woman—and themselves—that their player days are through. Canei Finch provides a mellow, keyboard-led backdrop for their impressive vocal harmonies. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the October arrival of Phaze3’s The Reason Why LP.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.