Three months after the release of Marilyn Monroe, the second smash-hit single off his sophomore solo set (If you have to ask what the first was, I presume you’ve been living under a rock), Pharrell Williams returns to our front page with Come Get It Bae. On this bubbly selection, the pop heavyweight invites ladies to “ride my motorcyle” (but warns them to “take it easy on the clutch”), backed by a rhythmic handclaps and a funky, minimal guitar riff. Miley Cyrus provides a sultry guest bridge, and Luis Cerveró directs the official video—do I even have to specify that it’s full of beautiful women? For more, cop Pharrell’s G I R L LP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It Up" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.