Three months after the release of Marilyn Monroe, the second smash-hit single off his sophomore solo set (If you have to ask what the first was, I presume you’ve been living under a rock), Pharrell Williams returns to our front page with Come Get It Bae. On this bubbly selection, the pop heavyweight invites ladies to “ride my motorcyle” (but warns them to “take it easy on the clutch”), backed by a rhythmic handclaps and a funky, minimal guitar riff. Miley Cyrus provides a sultry guest bridge, and Luis Cerveró directs the official video—do I even have to specify that it’s full of beautiful women? For more, cop Pharrell’s G I R L LP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It Up" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.