An indie-pop twosome hailing from Saratoga Springs, New York, Phantogram make their grand entrance onto our pages with Celebrating Nothing, a fresh single off their new, self-titled EP. (Some Booth readers might recall that the pair were featured on Big Boi’s 2012 single, Lines.) On this poignant ballad, the group’s own sweeping synth/guitar production sets the mood as singer Sarah Barthel croons evocative verses. Interest piqued? More fresh, innovative tunes await on Phantogram (the EP), out today via iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.