An indie-pop twosome hailing from Saratoga Springs, New York, Phantogram make their grand entrance onto our pages with Celebrating Nothing, a fresh single off their new, self-titled EP. (Some Booth readers might recall that the pair were featured on Big Boi’s 2012 single, Lines.) On this poignant ballad, the group’s own sweeping synth/guitar production sets the mood as singer Sarah Barthel croons evocative verses. Interest piqued? More fresh, innovative tunes await on Phantogram (the EP), out today via iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.