An indie-pop twosome hailing from Saratoga Springs, New York, Phantogram make their grand entrance onto our pages with Celebrating Nothing, a fresh single off their new, self-titled EP. (Some Booth readers might recall that the pair were featured on Big Boi’s 2012 single, Lines.) On this poignant ballad, the group’s own sweeping synth/guitar production sets the mood as singer Sarah Barthel croons evocative verses. Interest piqued? More fresh, innovative tunes await on Phantogram (the EP), out today via iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.