An indie-pop twosome hailing from Saratoga Springs, New York, Phantogram make their grand entrance onto our pages with Celebrating Nothing, a fresh single off their new, self-titled EP. (Some Booth readers might recall that the pair were featured on Big Boi’s 2012 single, Lines.) On this poignant ballad, the group’s own sweeping synth/guitar production sets the mood as singer Sarah Barthel croons evocative verses. Interest piqued? More fresh, innovative tunes await on Phantogram (the EP), out today via iTunes.
Written by richard on 09/30/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.