In a move that surprised many, Petey Pablo cosigned a label deal with the almost-defunct-currently-on-life-support Death Row Records. Since the signing he has put out three test singles and Death Row head honcho Suge Knight has been shot. The newest experimental single is Stick Up Man, a Timbaland produced track that sounds similar to past work the two have collaborated on together.
Written by DJ Z on 12/27/06
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Me Out Of Jail" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.