In a move that surprised many, Petey Pablo cosigned a label deal with the almost-defunct-currently-on-life-support Death Row Records. Since the signing he has put out three test singles and Death Row head honcho Suge Knight has been shot. The newest experimental single is Stick Up Man, a Timbaland produced track that sounds similar to past work the two have collaborated on together.
Written by DJ Z on 12/27/06
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Me Out Of Jail" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.