Though Petey Pablo hasn’t been in the spotlight for a minute, the North Carolina repper must have a damn good investment strategy; on this newly-released club/street single (leaked in June but presented here in its mixed/mastered final version), the former North Carolina heavyweight assures us that he’s still got his Pockets on Bank. Here, a bombastic, bass-booming instrument from Timbaland affiliate Sequence (who also contributes a guest 16) sets the stage for big-money verses from the man who brought us Raise Up. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from Petey Pablo.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.