Though Petey Pablo hasn’t been in the spotlight for a minute, the North Carolina repper must have a damn good investment strategy; on this newly-released club/street single (leaked in June but presented here in its mixed/mastered final version), the former North Carolina heavyweight assures us that he’s still got his Pockets on Bank. Here, a bombastic, bass-booming instrument from Timbaland affiliate Sequence (who also contributes a guest 16) sets the stage for big-money verses from the man who brought us Raise Up. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from Petey Pablo.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.