Though Petey Pablo hasn’t been in the spotlight for a minute, the North Carolina repper must have a damn good investment strategy; on this newly-released club/street single (leaked in June but presented here in its mixed/mastered final version), the former North Carolina heavyweight assures us that he’s still got his Pockets on Bank. Here, a bombastic, bass-booming instrument from Timbaland affiliate Sequence (who also contributes a guest 16) sets the stage for big-money verses from the man who brought us Raise Up. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can stay tuned to the Booth for all the latest news and tunes from Petey Pablo.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.