Nearly seven years after the release of breakout hit Freek-a-Leek, Petey Pablo remains very much on his grind. On his latest single, the Carolina Music Group founder requests a fine female Get Low for his viewing pleasure. Though the Petey Pablo/Sequence-produced, Wizz Dumb-assisted joint bears no resemblance to Flo Rida‘s ‘08 smash of (almost) the same name, the artist does tease listeners with the possibility that the Panhandle State club chief might jump on board for the remix. This promo cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.