Nearly seven years after the release of breakout hit Freek-a-Leek, Petey Pablo remains very much on his grind. On his latest single, the Carolina Music Group founder requests a fine female Get Low for his viewing pleasure. Though the Petey Pablo/Sequence-produced, Wizz Dumb-assisted joint bears no resemblance to Flo Rida‘s ‘08 smash of (almost) the same name, the artist does tease listeners with the possibility that the Panhandle State club chief might jump on board for the remix. This promo cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.