Nearly seven years after the release of breakout hit Freek-a-Leek, Petey Pablo remains very much on his grind. On his latest single, the Carolina Music Group founder requests a fine female Get Low for his viewing pleasure. Though the Petey Pablo/Sequence-produced, Wizz Dumb-assisted joint bears no resemblance to Flo Rida‘s ‘08 smash of (almost) the same name, the artist does tease listeners with the possibility that the Panhandle State club chief might jump on board for the remix. This promo cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.