Nearly seven years after the release of breakout hit Freek-a-Leek, Petey Pablo remains very much on his grind. On his latest single, the Carolina Music Group founder requests a fine female Get Low for his viewing pleasure. Though the Petey Pablo/Sequence-produced, Wizz Dumb-assisted joint bears no resemblance to Flo Rida‘s ‘08 smash of (almost) the same name, the artist does tease listeners with the possibility that the Panhandle State club chief might jump on board for the remix. This promo cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)