Nearly seven years after the release of breakout hit Freek-a-Leek, Petey Pablo remains very much on his grind. On his latest single, the Carolina Music Group founder requests a fine female Get Low for his viewing pleasure. Though the Petey Pablo/Sequence-produced, Wizz Dumb-assisted joint bears no resemblance to Flo Rida‘s ‘08 smash of (almost) the same name, the artist does tease listeners with the possibility that the Panhandle State club chief might jump on board for the remix. This promo cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/7/11
Submit your Rating
Carolina Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stick Up Man" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.