You might think Peter Jackson’s new single Can’t Get Enough is about The DJBooth’s addiction to his music. I mean, this is the emcee’s third feature this month, all off of his brand spankn’ new album FreshStartLP. While it’s true that the fine folks here at the mothership enjoy Jackson’s work, this latest offering deals more with the T-dot native’s addiction to a special, habit-forming stripper. Joining Jackson, in paying tribute to all the workin’ ladies, is a slew of his strip club buddies; Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch and singer Jay Vado all share their fleshy addictions over a hazy, entrancing production from Jazz Feezy. If you indeed Can’t Get Enough, then be sure to cop Jackson’s #FreshStartLP, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paper Boy ft. Royce Da 5'9" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.