You might think Peter Jackson’s new single Can’t Get Enough is about The DJBooth’s addiction to his music. I mean, this is the emcee’s third feature this month, all off of his brand spankn’ new album FreshStartLP. While it’s true that the fine folks here at the mothership enjoy Jackson’s work, this latest offering deals more with the T-dot native’s addiction to a special, habit-forming stripper. Joining Jackson, in paying tribute to all the workin’ ladies, is a slew of his strip club buddies; Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch and singer Jay Vado all share their fleshy addictions over a hazy, entrancing production from Jazz Feezy. If you indeed Can’t Get Enough, then be sure to cop Jackson’s #FreshStartLP, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paper Boy ft. Royce Da 5'9" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.