You might think Peter Jackson’s new single Can’t Get Enough is about The DJBooth’s addiction to his music. I mean, this is the emcee’s third feature this month, all off of his brand spankn’ new album FreshStartLP. While it’s true that the fine folks here at the mothership enjoy Jackson’s work, this latest offering deals more with the T-dot native’s addiction to a special, habit-forming stripper. Joining Jackson, in paying tribute to all the workin’ ladies, is a slew of his strip club buddies; Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch and singer Jay Vado all share their fleshy addictions over a hazy, entrancing production from Jazz Feezy. If you indeed Can’t Get Enough, then be sure to cop Jackson’s #FreshStartLP, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paper Boy ft. Royce Da 5'9" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.