You might think Peter Jackson’s new single Can’t Get Enough is about The DJBooth’s addiction to his music. I mean, this is the emcee’s third feature this month, all off of his brand spankn’ new album FreshStartLP. While it’s true that the fine folks here at the mothership enjoy Jackson’s work, this latest offering deals more with the T-dot native’s addiction to a special, habit-forming stripper. Joining Jackson, in paying tribute to all the workin’ ladies, is a slew of his strip club buddies; Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch and singer Jay Vado all share their fleshy addictions over a hazy, entrancing production from Jazz Feezy. If you indeed Can’t Get Enough, then be sure to cop Jackson’s #FreshStartLP, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paper Boy ft. Royce Da 5'9" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.