While he and Mike Schpitz have been featured eight times as duo Grumpy Old Men, Pete Sayke still has yet to step into the Booth with record all his own. If you’ve been waiting impatiently to hear the Chicago-by-way-of-Cincinnati buzzmaker blaze a beat solo, the wait over: today he makes his grand entrance with the world premiere of The Prenup, the first song release and title track off his next mixtape. And I do mean grand—Sayke sounds like a paragon of self-assured swagger as he touts his skills, lambastes fake Gs and forecasts his future success over the majestically fly Lee Major and Kye Beatz production that backed Maybach Music Group‘s Power Circle. Craving more? Then keep it locked for the latest leading up to the as yet unscheduled arrival of the artist’s Prenup street album.
Written by richard on 09/13/12
Submit your Rating
Bettye Lee Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Been Dope" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.