Did somebody say that 4/20 is almost here? No need to inform Persyce, Redd Simpkins, nor Irv Da PHENOM!. To get you and yours ready for the ganja festivities, we are proud to premiere Orlando artist and producer Persyce‘s DJBooth debut, Going Going Gone. The single uses an outer space synth melody as the backdrop for the headliner’s half sung-half rapped verse and Bone Thugs-esque hook. While Redd relishes in his pocket vape and getting blasted in public without a judging eye, Irv speaks on an annoyance that smokers around the world suffer from. Don’t worry, Irv, we feel your conflicting pain of constantly losing lighters to your friends. Some things just don’t change. When Persyce isn’t working with other artists like 24-7, Nino Blu, or Cash Money’s Caskey, or wrapping up his new album, The Coffee & Kush Lounge, you can catch him performing at any number of clubs in Florida like The Haven or Tabu. Lighters up, if you got em!
Written by Bryan H on 04/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coffee & Kush Lounge" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.