Did somebody say that 4/20 is almost here? No need to inform Persyce, Redd Simpkins, nor Irv Da PHENOM!. To get you and yours ready for the ganja festivities, we are proud to premiere Orlando artist and producer Persyce‘s DJBooth debut, Going Going Gone. The single uses an outer space synth melody as the backdrop for the headliner’s half sung-half rapped verse and Bone Thugs-esque hook. While Redd relishes in his pocket vape and getting blasted in public without a judging eye, Irv speaks on an annoyance that smokers around the world suffer from. Don’t worry, Irv, we feel your conflicting pain of constantly losing lighters to your friends. Some things just don’t change. When Persyce isn’t working with other artists like 24-7, Nino Blu, or Cash Money’s Caskey, or wrapping up his new album, The Coffee & Kush Lounge, you can catch him performing at any number of clubs in Florida like The Haven or Tabu. Lighters up, if you got em!
Written by Bryan H on 04/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Coffee & Kush Lounge" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.