Earlier this afternoon, we heard Brooklyn veteran Talib Kweli exhort us to become New Leaders rather than followers on the latest single off his fifth full-length. NYC buzzmaker Perrion‘s got different ideas. On new promo single Follow Me, released along with trippy visuals by Charlie Shelton, the Hasenpfeffer Ventures signee invites his peers to watch and learn as he goes about his daily actvities, from stacking paper to, “f**k[ing] your wife in your Camry.” Scoop One provides a blunted instrumental backdrop for the headliner’s bars, as well as those of guest artist T-Shyne. Follow Me isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can hear more on Perrion’s FPWL (Lost Files) mixtape, available for streaming and download right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/10/13
Hasenpfeffer Ventures LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.