Earlier this afternoon, we heard Brooklyn veteran Talib Kweli exhort us to become New Leaders rather than followers on the latest single off his fifth full-length. NYC buzzmaker Perrion‘s got different ideas. On new promo single Follow Me, released along with trippy visuals by Charlie Shelton, the Hasenpfeffer Ventures signee invites his peers to watch and learn as he goes about his daily actvities, from stacking paper to, “f**k[ing] your wife in your Camry.” Scoop One provides a blunted instrumental backdrop for the headliner’s bars, as well as those of guest artist T-Shyne. Follow Me isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can hear more on Perrion’s FPWL (Lost Files) mixtape, available for streaming and download right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/10/13
Hasenpfeffer Ventures LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.