Earlier this afternoon, we heard Brooklyn veteran Talib Kweli exhort us to become New Leaders rather than followers on the latest single off his fifth full-length. NYC buzzmaker Perrion‘s got different ideas. On new promo single Follow Me, released along with trippy visuals by Charlie Shelton, the Hasenpfeffer Ventures signee invites his peers to watch and learn as he goes about his daily actvities, from stacking paper to, “f**k[ing] your wife in your Camry.” Scoop One provides a blunted instrumental backdrop for the headliner’s bars, as well as those of guest artist T-Shyne. Follow Me isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can hear more on Perrion’s FPWL (Lost Files) mixtape, available for streaming and download right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 12/10/13
Submit your Rating
Hasenpfeffer Ventures LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.