Did you know that it is impossible to sleep without dreaming? Sometimes you don’t remember your dreams when you wake up, so it feels like they never occurred, but science tells us that you most certainly did. Thankfully, Booth newcomers Perfeck Strangers remember the Dreams that served as the inspiration for their latest effort. The duo, made up of emcees Promise and Dan-e-o, describe their powerful dreams, in which they had inspiring discussions with Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Their guest, Wordsworth, keeps the song’s introspective, poignant vibe going over the chiming production of Goldentone, marveling at his career and how far he has come. Dreams is paced by the hookwork of Yonatan Watts, who hammers home the heartfelt, inspirational tone with soulful vocals. Dreams can be found in your head, oh, and also on the twosome’s Series Premiere album, which was released in 2012.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/21/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.