Thanks to Jeep Music, PennyLoafs’ new DJBooth world premiere and follow-up to previously-featured video single 19th, you no longer need to drive a Cadillac or a Crown Vic to cruise. For example, press play in a Hyundai Elantra or Volkswagen Passat and the record that bumps through your speakers will transform your ride into Jeep convertible on the Vegas strip. This feeling is created, in part, do to the creamy production of duo member G Force. However, not only does the beat scream joyride but iLLA’s carefree lyrics and interesting vocal arrangements are sure to make rush hour seem like vacation. iLLA demonstrates his versatility by also providing the song its hook, which really hammers home the chill vibe. So schedule a spin for December 10, that is after you download the pair’s self titled project.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view PennyLoafs brand new Jeep Music visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.