Thanks to Jeep Music, PennyLoafs’ new DJBooth world premiere and follow-up to previously-featured video single 19th, you no longer need to drive a Cadillac or a Crown Vic to cruise. For example, press play in a Hyundai Elantra or Volkswagen Passat and the record that bumps through your speakers will transform your ride into Jeep convertible on the Vegas strip. This feeling is created, in part, do to the creamy production of duo member G Force. However, not only does the beat scream joyride but iLLA’s carefree lyrics and interesting vocal arrangements are sure to make rush hour seem like vacation. iLLA demonstrates his versatility by also providing the song its hook, which really hammers home the chill vibe. So schedule a spin for December 10, that is after you download the pair’s self titled project.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view PennyLoafs brand new Jeep Music visual.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.