Thanks to Jeep Music, PennyLoafs’ new DJBooth world premiere and follow-up to previously-featured video single 19th, you no longer need to drive a Cadillac or a Crown Vic to cruise. For example, press play in a Hyundai Elantra or Volkswagen Passat and the record that bumps through your speakers will transform your ride into Jeep convertible on the Vegas strip. This feeling is created, in part, do to the creamy production of duo member G Force. However, not only does the beat scream joyride but iLLA’s carefree lyrics and interesting vocal arrangements are sure to make rush hour seem like vacation. iLLA demonstrates his versatility by also providing the song its hook, which really hammers home the chill vibe. So schedule a spin for December 10, that is after you download the pair’s self titled project.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view PennyLoafs brand new Jeep Music visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.