After first being featured in July of 2013, with Ocean View 2.0, Pell has become a steady Booth visitor with eight additional features. He’s even toured with Booth-favorite Yonas, so it’s safe to say he has been making some serious moves. Well, all that hard work has turned into the release of a new free album, Floating While Dreaming, which is set to drop later this month. The latest single off the album, SC2014, is yet another impressive effort. Though his approach always has an airy, laid-back vibe to it, thanks to his impressive delivery Pell sounds great atop the darker, edgier production of Staccs. Joining the New Orleans native is Boldy James, who adds a raspy, growling 16 to round out the effort. While you wait for the album, why not check out Pell’s last spot, April’s
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ocean View 2.0" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.