After first being featured in July of 2013, with Ocean View 2.0, Pell has become a steady Booth visitor with eight additional features. He’s even toured with Booth-favorite Yonas, so it’s safe to say he has been making some serious moves. Well, all that hard work has turned into the release of a new free album, Floating While Dreaming, which is set to drop later this month. The latest single off the album, SC2014, is yet another impressive effort. Though his approach always has an airy, laid-back vibe to it, thanks to his impressive delivery Pell sounds great atop the darker, edgier production of Staccs. Joining the New Orleans native is Boldy James, who adds a raspy, growling 16 to round out the effort. While you wait for the album, why not check out Pell’s last spot, April’s
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ocean View 2.0" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.