There aren’t too many summer activities better than chilling beachside and watching a beautiful sunset. With that in mind, consider Pell‘s debut DJBooth feature (an exclusive world premiere!) a sonic sunset; better yet, think of it as an Ocean View 2.0. Over an angelic, soothing beat by Staccs, Pell chills in his boat (not like you would think), spitting an array of youthful, sex-drugs-and-hip-hop-oriented bars. Like an elegant sunset, the New Orleans native displays a diverse array of stylistic colors, alternating between a hungry, hypnotic flow and tender, almost pained crooning. For more from this creative newcomer, check out his Feel Good Summer EP, out now via Audiomack.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let Go" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.