There aren’t too many summer activities better than chilling beachside and watching a beautiful sunset. With that in mind, consider Pell‘s debut DJBooth feature (an exclusive world premiere!) a sonic sunset; better yet, think of it as an Ocean View 2.0. Over an angelic, soothing beat by Staccs, Pell chills in his boat (not like you would think), spitting an array of youthful, sex-drugs-and-hip-hop-oriented bars. Like an elegant sunset, the New Orleans native displays a diverse array of stylistic colors, alternating between a hungry, hypnotic flow and tender, almost pained crooning. For more from this creative newcomer, check out his Feel Good Summer EP, out now via Audiomack.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/16/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Let Go" (2013)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.